The Cougar FTD (Full Team Deck) began a wave for Bass Cat in terms of efficiency and performance. It shares the proven FTD hull that has been refined over time. Our latest design had a couple inches added to the beam for the perfect platform to pitch or cast from. The center storage allows you to access your gear without moving your deck rods.
The console is clean and comes with either cafe or large windscreens. It can accommodate 12 inch units with additional mounting options that includes our new dual, side-by-side mounting system. With twin rear storages, sub-storage under the premium euro style bucket seats, and dual coolers, you’ll always have an organized boat with storage to spare.
Every square inch of this boat was carefully planned to enhance your ability to compete under any conditions. Our Cougar FTD has been a solid performer and will continue to make its mark as a tournament predator.
Length - 20'4"
Min Storage Length - 26'1"
W/Swing Away Tongue - 23'2"
Beam - 94"
Approx Boat Weight - 1805lbs
Fuel Capacity - 52gal (36gal std on Special Package)
Max H.P. Range - 200-300
4" C Channel frame - US Steel - Tandem
Five (5) cross members
Welded to fit construction
PPG Clear Coat (1)
15" Aluminum Wheels & Black Wall Tires
Torqueflex Axles Vault Hubs, one brake axle
Dual Axle Brakes
IMCO Tie Downs
1. Adjustable forward recessed foot pedal tray
2. 8' port rod box with rod organizer. Bulk rod storage below
3. Large central tackle storage boxes w/isolated day box
4. Starboard storage box w/optional rod organizer
5. Deck step cooler w/integrated sandwich tray and tool holder
6. Passenger rod stay
7. BCB triangular livewells with pump-in/pump-out, spray bars, and inline filter
8. Updated rear storage with dedicated pump access
9. Fold-flat/removable rear access door